Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My future maid of honor and I have insightful conversations.


[12:00AM]
Janice: i'm happy again~tehe!
Sari: you make me smile :)
Janice: why, because i type like a fob?
Sari: no, if you were a fob you would have said "i'm happy again~keke"
Janice: ... you fob.

Janice: i hate chu~kekeke.
Sari: i love you!~~kekekeke
Janice: you outfobbed me with that double squiggle. a plague on you.


Sari: true. hahaha...can't you not have apples?
Janice: YO I CAN EAT THEM NOW. IT'S CRAZY. I EAT APPLES EVERYDAY. I'M CURED!
Sari: WHOA REALLY?! WHAT CURED YOU?
Janice: MY MOM GAVE ME AN APPLE AND SAID JANICE, EAT OF THIS APPLE. IT WAS LIKE HAMLET, DRINK OF THIS CUP. EXCEPT I LIVED.
Sari: OPHELIA, GO DROWN YOURSELF. [pffft]

Janice: YO I HAVE A HUGEBUTT FINGERLICKIN PAPER CUT UNDERNEATH MY NAIL


[1:00AM]
Sari: i'm like "why didn't you just tape it together beforehand..and then just tape it to her driveway later??"
"uh...i dunno"
Janice: he's a fool hahahhaha
Sari: hahah!
Sari: luke: janice, go to prom with me. janice: you're a fool.
Janice: HAHAHAHHAHA TRUE
Sari: oh i make myself laugh..
Janice: actually it really went something like this:
luke: janice, will you go to prom with me?
me: WHOA LOOK THE BALLOON IS FLYING AWAY
fo reals.
Sari: HAHAHHAAHAH you would.
Janice: it was automatic..
Sari: of course..

Sari: we should go watch the new disney princess movie!!!

Janice: lalala. oh gah. it's late. again. why.
Sari: 'cause we're dumbb.
Janice: we make poor life decisions. holla.

[2:00AM]
Janice: ...sleep
Sari: we should.
Janice: yeah.what are you do
ing
Sari: english paper.
Janice: gross.
Sari: why is it whenever i talk to you, i'm doing english papers?
Janice: cause i'm your AMAZING ENGLISH MUSE
Sari: YOU ARE!
Janice: SARITA, DRINK OF THIS CUP
YOU WILL SHRINK LIKE ALICE OF WONDERLAND
Sari: oh dear. but i'd rather not be on crack.
Janice: BUT YOU WILL WRITE GREAT CLASSICAL LITERATURE. TELL HER, LEWIS CARROLL.
Sari: you have a point.
Janice: LSD IS GOOD FOR YOU.
see?! working already.

Sari: HAHAAAHHAAA

Janice: hahahaha wow, we're such a great pair. thanks for the late night insanity, future maid of honor. you make lack of sleep fun.
Sari: no problem, future maid of honor. right back atchaaa

~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment