Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You're so flippant when faced with confrontation that I can't bear to the wipe the smile off your face.

Truthfully, I want to ask you why you're so scared of letting me see your flaws. Either you are afraid of me being disappointed in you, or you are frightened of hearing the words you imagine I could say to you. If it is the former, then you lied when you said that I am a friend that you trust not to judge you. If it is the latter, then you are only proving to yourself that there is something to be ashamed of. If you are scared of something that I might say, then clearly there is already something wrong with the situation. There's no need for me to tell you that there is something rotting under the bed if you can already smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment