Ahem.
But 2010 really was quite the epic year.
... plus it's way more aesthetically pleasing than... 2011.
Uh, ew? Unbalanced much? Solely based on that, I'm not quite ready to let 2010 go.
Hahaha, well it's not as if we have a choice in such a matter. No matter what, we must continue forward on this path we call life, but I personally refuse to bluster through this journey like a great wind, with eyes downcast and head shrouded. I fully intend on pausing once in a while to remind myself of the effects of taking a whiff of the pollen content positively flying from the crown of Cupid's favorite flower. In other words, let's take a moment to stop and smell the roses. Ugh, I can't believe I just perpetrated that godforsaken cliché.
And with that lovely image in mind, let us recount.
In 2010, I was a costume designer for a day, calling the shots for materials and color palettes from halfway across the world.
In 2010, I went tribal in front of my entire school. Hair whipping and all.
In 2010, I went to California and defeated Kirby Super Star (with [a lot of] assistance) as a form of sibling bonding.
In 2010, I taught the Cheng Yao dance like at least 50 times.
In 2010, I turned 18. And simultaneously gained the rights to do pretty much anything in Taiwan legally.
In 2010, I drove places just because I felt like it. Windows down, sunroof open, speakers UP.
In 2010, I rocked the bgirl stance in a floor length gown. (Wearing maddd blue eyeshadow, yeah? No, that part's a lie.)
In 2010, I had had fun flashing people... with my camera. Gotta love that strobe.
In 2010, I built a snowman named Jacques wearing a cute little French hat, with my sistah from anotha motha.
In 2010, I took my first picture ever with manslave, after all these years. And we baked cookies.
In 2010, I made up a life-sized Asian Barbie doll and successfully completed an impromptu French braid.
In 2010, I searched for a samurai in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
In 2010, I watched friends stalk Chloé Temtchine's "cute bassist" through dark city streets after the David Choi concert.
In 2010, I went to the beach instead of going to school.
In 2010, I pursued the beginnings of an entrepreneurship with cleaning bot through tshirt production.
In 2010, I pranced on-stage with a pig's nose taped to my face, while carrying a rake. Guess who I was?
In 2010, I filmed a music video that incorporated the attack of silly string.
In 2010, I graduated high school. SEN10RS!
In 2010, I, along with 3 cult members, crammed into NY's cleanest public bathroom, held captivated by the functions of its magical toilet.
In 2010, I had a photoshoot with a Black Ninja in the middle of a road.
In 2010, I challenged the masses to race me while wearing heels.
In 2010, I was almost dragged onto a platform with a pole by a sketchy guy wearing a panda shirt and vest.
In 2010, I became permanently nocturnal in good company. WOMP!
In 2010, I consumed more bubble tea than I ever have in the years past combined.
In 2010, I was an international secret agent. Fly like a G6, I know.In 2010, I met some people who think I'm pretty, without any makeup on. Allllll the time. (HAHA, kidding about that, I swear!)
In 2010, I found out that I can be quite an ice queen. Sup.
In 2010, I discovered that I am gifted in the arts of sketchiness. And stalking.
In 2010, I made a bundle of unlikely friends.
In 2010, I reaffirmed that love's got no boundaries, cause time and distance got nothing on us. We tight, yo. =)
Well that was fun.
Top that, 2011! I dare you.
Peace out, 2010. Time to go on a diet. Talk to 2011 for some tips, he's been looking a whee bit anorexic.

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU and your clever witticisms.
ReplyDeleteI think you're pretty :D
and btw, panda shirt wouldn't have anything to do with mr. HONG MAOOOO does it?
I agree with the whole aethesically pleasing thing btw -.-