This song makes me feel better about everything.
"Beautiful You"; ReillyI look at the horizon underneath a glowing moonGathering starlight, whispering prayers to youI was hoping she could be the oneShe stole the words right off of my tongueAnd I’ve never wanted so bad to pretend I’m someone else insteadHow beautiful you areBut there’s a different plan for meSomething better that I cannot seeAnd it can only be beautiful wherever you areIt’s a wonderful world I see when you’re in my eyesI always lose sight of me when you’re in my eyesI never want to move I never want to findthat I’ve wasted all my time away from beautiful youSunday night she finally said “no” in a sweet melodious toneWe were walking in the rainfall beneath the cover of a nylon domeO Lord won’t you make this clearwas my prayer since November last yearNow I’ve never wanted so bad to be somebody else insteadHow beautiful you areCause there’s a different plan for meSomething better that I cannot seeYou’re keeping my hands free to receiveThere’s a different plan for meSomething better that I cannot seeAnd it can only be beautiful wherever you are

No comments:
Post a Comment