Remember, butt circlers = mad sketch, and the ability to cook will get you far in life. Disney movies are timeless, and it's got to be style over power. Always! Take that as you will, pahaha.
So here is this year's unconventional card. It hardly tops the Exodus "go-forth-and-multiply" references, paper cranes, and big pants of previous years, but because you are this blog's biggest fan, I feel that it is most appropriate to dedicate this space to you.
And so in the air of tradition, I humbly offer this song as yet another interpretation of our (epic?!) friendship. You were the first person who popped into my head when I rediscovered this golden oldie.
Thanks for being a faithful friend all these years.
Everyone knows you as a man of honorHappy birthday! Love you, bro. (:
I am glad to know you simply as a friend
You’ve always taken time to be my brother
And I’ll be standing by you in the end
But I will never put you on a pedestal
I thank the Lord for everything you do
I'll be there to pray for you and for the ones you love
I believe that He will finish all He started in you.
I will be an open door that you can count on
Anywhere you are, anywhere you’ve been
I will be an honest heart you can depend on
I will be a faithful friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment